Planning for retirement has never been easy, but it’s grown increasingly complex: we’re living longer than ever before, traditional pensions are rapidly being replaced by defined contribution and 401(k) plans and even Social Security seems to be less of a sure thing. These new realities make it all the more important to develop an effective plan before retirement and not wait until it is too late.
Lob Planning Group’s team of professionals specializes in retirement planning – we can help you pursue a comfortable retirement and stay comfortably retired. Getting there takes proper planning, discipline…and the right financial advisor.
You’ll need to consider:
- Will you be able to retire in the lifestyle to which you are accustomed?
- How much income will you need?
- Will your income keep pace with inflation?
- How much in assets will you require?
- Will you have enough to last 15, 20, 30 or more years of retirement?
- Do you have confidence in the Social Security system and your pension plan?
- How does your 401K/403B plan fit into the picture? How much should you be contributing? Is there a company match? What investment choices have you selected?
- What should you do with your 401K Rollover?